Domestic orders placed by 5 PM Eastern Time will be packed and shipped the
same day, pending verification of billing information and the shipping
Orders containing refrigerated items will be processed as quickly as possible, but won't necessarily be shipped out the same day.
If an item on your order is on backorder we will notify you by email
and we will ship what we have in stock, the backordered item (s) will be
shipped as soon as it is back in stock (usually within 1 week or less)
Excludes all orders placed during weekends and on major US holidays(Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day)
Order status and tracking information is updated
1 business day or less after the order is placed . You can now get real-time
status on your PureFormulas order on your cellphone or online.
Track your order
C the Light looks like a moisturizer but behaves like a serum in that it is packed with high concentrations of antioxidants, absorbs and penetrates quickly. This is definitely nourishment for the face, mind and spirit.
This formulation includes 92% certified organic ingredients all of which are designed to help guard skin against harsh environmental factors. To aid cell regeneration and calm sensitivities, we've included antioxidants rooibos tea (red bush) along with multiple sources of vitamin C including: Vitamin C ester, ascorbic acid, cranberry, red raspberry & wild blueberry extracts to create an effective moisturizer for all skin types.
When applied topically, vitamin C helps to build and strengthen collagen and help fight off free radical damage. Rosehips seed oil, a rich source of vitamin A also helps restore skin's elasticity, reduce broken capillaries, and balance sebaceous gland function and uneven pigmentation.
1) Aloe Vera – contains almost 20 amino acids, minerals like calcium, magnesium and sodium in sufficient quantities, enzymes, vitamins, polysaccharides, nitrogen and other components that make it a miracle beauty herb; improves the skin's ability to hydrate itself; refreshing, healing agent, humectant and emollient, softens skin, soothing.
2) Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester) – found naturally in fruits and green vegetables and is essential for normal metabolism, wound healing, and tissue repair. Solubility enables this form of Vitamin C to reach the surface of the skin rapidly, therefore providing readily available form of Vitamin C to skin.
3) Rosehips Oil – a rich source of Vitamin A, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, is high in gamma linoliec acid (GLA) and vitamin C, which promotes collagen production and balances moisture. It also helps restore skin's elasticity, reduce broken capillaries, and balance sebaceous gland function and uneven pigmentation.
4) Rooibos Tea Extract – a natural occurring substance that extends the life of cells and inhibits the cross linking of proteins, which gives the skin a tone and firm appearance.
5) Cranberry, Red Raspberry & Wild Blueberry Extract – source of polyphenol antioxidants and flavonoids, such as proanthocyanidins, flavonols, and anthocyanidins (cyanidin, peonidin and quercetin). particularly manganese, vitamin B6, vitamin C, and vitamin K. These antioxidant pigments are the subject of much research as they are believed to be responsible for the potent anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties of these fruits.
6) Ylang Ylang essential oil – beneficial in balancing the moisture content of the epidermis. Ylang ylang is recommended for both dry and oily skin and is reputed to have a balancing action on sebum production (helping increase it for dry skin but decrease it for oily skin).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Apply a pea size amount and massage an even amount into clean skin, a little goes a long way. Can be worn alone or layered over a serum. (Always shake well before dispensing, separation can occur due to vitamin C content).
Always shake well before dispensing, separation can occur due to vitamin C content.
PureFormulas is your one-stop shop for health supplements, vitamins, minerals and other nutritional supplements. We carry thousands of products from a huge variety of prescreened manufacturers because our goal is to help you achieve optimal health, regardless of your age, lifestyle or location.
At PureFormulas, we hand pick every item in our inventory. We only work with the most reputable, trusted manufacturers of vitamins, minerals and nutritional supplements.
When you order from PureFormulas, you're getting access to our large inventory, the convenience of fast, free shipping, and the comfort of knowing your order is guaranteed authentic and fresh. Our dedicated team is here to make sure you have access to the best health supplements, vitamins and minerals and other nutritional supplements. Our friendly, efficient customer service is second-to-none, and we guarantee your satisfaction on every order you place through PureFormulas.
We invite you to browse our large selection of vitamins and minerals, nutritional supplements and other health supplements, and please contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting your needs today!
Domestic orders placed by 5 PM Eastern Time will be packed and shipped the same day, pending verification of billing information and the shipping method selected. Orders containing out-of-stock items or refrigerated items will be processed as quickly as possible, but won't necessarily be shipped out the same day.
Excludes all orders placed during weekends and on major US holidays (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day).