Domestic orders placed by 5 PM Eastern Time will be packed and shipped the
same day, pending verification of billing information and the shipping
Orders containing refrigerated items will be processed as quickly as possible, but won't necessarily be shipped out the same day.
If an item on your order is on backorder we will notify you by email
and we will ship what we have in stock, the backordered item (s) will be
shipped as soon as it is back in stock (usually within 1 week or less)
Excludes all orders placed during weekends and on major US holidays(Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day)
Order status and tracking information is updated
1 business day or less after the order is placed . You can now get real-time
status on your PureFormulas order on your cellphone or online.
Track your order
Order before 5 p.m. EST and this item will ship out today. Except during weekends and holidays.
We’re fast like that. Place your order before 5 p.m. and it will ship the same day, as long as we can verify billing and shipping information. Refrigerated items will be processed quickly, but might not ship the same day.
If it’s backordered, we’ll notify you by email and will ship it when it’s available (usually 1 week or less).
This comprehensive herbal blend is designed to optimize the circulation of blood, particularly to the extremities.
About the Formula
• Butcher’s broom root is an evergreen shrub native to the Mediterranean region. Butcher’s broom contains steroidal saponins which are thought to be the active constituents that improve venous strength and tone. Butcher’s broom has been shown in research studies to improve chronic venous insufficiency. It may enhance venous constriction which would help blood return from the extremities.
• Hawthorne is a tonic to the heart and circulatory system. Hawthorne has been used medicinally since at least the 1st century C.E. This plant contains a variety of flavonoids including oligomeric procyanidins (OPCs). Hawthorn may improve coronary artery blood flow, contractions of the heart muscle, exercise tolerance, and overall circulation. Clinical studies have shown hawthorne to be beneficial for congestive heart failure.
• Prickly ash bark, which is a native plant of North America, is ideal for insufficient circulation in the extremities and impaired digestion. Prickly ash has been used to treat varicose veins, chilblains, Raynaud’s disease, leg cramps, and other conditions related to poor circulation. Prickly ash has many other uses as well, including as a sialagogue (increases salivation), carminative, alterative, antispasmodic, and more.
• Artichoke leaf was valued by the ancient Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans. It is often used as a digestive aid and choleretic (bile stimulator). Artichoke also shows some success in reducing cholesterol and triglycerides. The flavonoids from artichoke may prevent oxidation of LDL cholesterol and artichoke leaf aqueous extract exhibits antioxidant activity. Artichoke flavonoids may enhance endothelial nitric oxide synthase which theoretically could provide cardiovascular protection.
• Bilberry contains anthocyanosides which are flavonoids with potent antioxidant activity. Anthocyanosides may optimize venous blood flow, strengthen capillaries, and support the integrity of connective tissue. Some research also suggests that bilberry may be helpful for cataracts, night blindness, macular degeneration, and diabetic retinopathy.
• White oak bark has strong antioxidant activity and was used as a medicinal plant by indigenous peoples in Canada. White oak bark contains tannins which make it astringent and antiseptic, useful for minor wounds and inflammatory conditions. As an astringent, white oak bark is useful for tightening tissues and strengthening blood vessels, making it valuable for improving hemorrhoids and varicose veins.
• Horse Chestnut is used to increase vascular integrity and decrease edema. This herb targets spider veins and varicosities and research shows it to be effective for chronic venous insufficiency. Horse chestnut may also help reduce edema following injury, trauma, and surgery.
• Cayenne is often added to herbal tinctures to have a synergizing effect, enhancing the actions of all of the other herbs in the formula. In addition, cayenne improves circulation. Topical applications of cayenne may be helpful for reducing the pain of arthritis, diabetic neuropathy, postherpetic neuralgia, psoriasis, postsurgical pain, and fibromyalgia.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
PureFormulas is your one-stop shop for health supplements, vitamins, minerals and other nutritional supplements. We carry thousands of products from a huge variety of prescreened manufacturers because our goal is to help you achieve optimal health, regardless of your age, lifestyle or location.
At PureFormulas, we hand pick every item in our inventory. We only work with the most reputable, trusted manufacturers of vitamins, minerals and nutritional supplements.
When you order from PureFormulas, you're getting access to our large inventory, the convenience of fast, free shipping, and the comfort of knowing your order is guaranteed authentic and fresh. Our dedicated team is here to make sure you have access to the best health supplements, vitamins and minerals and other nutritional supplements. Our friendly, efficient customer service is second-to-none, and we guarantee your satisfaction on every order you place through PureFormulas.
We invite you to browse our large selection of vitamins and minerals, nutritional supplements and other health supplements, and please contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting your needs today!
Domestic orders placed by 5 PM Eastern Time will be packed and shipped the same day, pending verification of billing information and the shipping method selected. Orders containing out-of-stock items or refrigerated items will be processed as quickly as possible, but won't necessarily be shipped out the same day.
Excludes all orders placed during weekends and on major US holidays (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day).