Clinical Nutrients Flax Oil with Borage and Pumpkin 12 fl. oz (355 ml) (F)
Item # IT1052
Our Price: $17.80
Free Shipping Included for all US addresses and territories
Product Q & A
|MFG # 70060|
UPC # 871791001077
Official Website: http://www.integrativeinc.com
Clinical Nutrients™ Flax Oil combines organic flaxseed oil - an important source of omega-3 fatty acids-with organic pumpkin and borage seed oils. Pumpkin seed oil is valued for its plant sterols; borage seed oil is a source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). This formula is stabilized with rosemary antioxidant.
Clinical Nutrients™ Flax Oil is the preferred source of essential fatty acids. The advantages of Clinical Nutrients Flax Oil include:
1) Alpha-linolenic acid, the omega-3 essential fatty acid often lacking in the American diet.
2) More GLA per tablespoon (325 mg) than five 500 mg capsules of evening primrose oil (250mg of GLA).
3) Twice the omega-3 fatty acid level of most fish oil products.
4) Lignan precursors and phytosterols, these compounds are valued for their special nutritional benefits.
5) Stabilized with rosemary antioxidants S-327, developed exclusively for Intergrative Therapeutics™, to improve the stability and extend the shelf life naturally.
6) A smooth nutty taste.
Other Advantages of Clinical Nutrients Flax Oil:
1) Made with organic flax seed and organic borage oils.
2) Provides Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega-9 Essential Fatty Acids.
3) Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15 ml)|
Servings Per Container: 24
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Calories from Fat 130
Total Fat 14g / 23%***
Saturated Fat 1g / 10%***
Polyunsaturated Fat 10g / **
Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g / **
Omega-3 Fatty Acids as Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) 5,250mg / **
Omega-6 Fatty Acids as Linoleic Acid (LA) 2,625mg / **
Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) 325mg / **
Omega-9 Fatty Acids as Oleic Acid (OA) 2,600mg / **
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Organic flaxseed (Linum usitatissimum) oil 11mL; organic pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo) seed oil 2 mL; borage (Borago officinalis) seed oil 1mL, proprietary rosemary antioxidant S-327 (canola oil, rosemary leaf extract, and vitamin c (as ascorbic acid).
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, artificial preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin.
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
|Take 1 tablespoon once or twice daily. The oil may be taken alone, mixed with food, or used as a salad dressing.
Shake well before using.
Do not use for cooking.|
|If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Refrigerate after opening. Note: The addition of rosemary antioxidant S-327 improves the stability and extends the shelf life of Clinical Nutrients™ Flax Oil.
Do not use for cooking.
Shake well before using.|
Overall Rating for Clinical Nutrients Flax Oil with Borage and Pumpkin 12 fl. oz (355 ml) (F)