Glyco-Flex II for Humans 180 Tablets
Item # VSL1091
Regular Price: $68.40Our Price: $47.88
Free Shipping Included for all US addresses and territories
Product Q & A
|MFG # 900365|
Official Website: http://www.vetriscience.com
Glyco-Flex ® II For Humans is a high-potency advanced joint and connective tissue formula that can be used as an alternative or in conjunction with other joint health programs. It combines the powerful benefits of Perna, Glucosamine, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Dimethylglycine (DMG), and Manganese for a quicker response than would be seen if any nutrient was taken singularly.
About the Nutrients
• Perna Canaliculus is an edible species of shellfish from New Zealand. It is rich in amino acids, polypeptides, naturally chelated minerals, fatty acids, vitamins and all classes of glycosaminoglycans including chondroitin sulfates and hyaluronic acid that occur in connective tissues such as joint cartilage, tendons, ligaments and synovial fluid. The naturally occurring components in Perna support joint lubrication and flexibility, and reduce joint discomfort
• Glucosamine is a fast acting nutritional building block for connective tissue. It is necessary for the production of hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulfates which support joint comfort and mobility.
• MSM is a source of sulfur which the body needs in abundance for making collagen. It has been used historically to support joint comfort and circulation.
• DMG is a patented versatile metabolic enhancer. It supports joint health through immune system modulation, circulation, oxygen utilization, and antioxidant protection.
• Manganese is an essential mineral necessary for the production of collagen, proteoglycans, and glycosaminoglycans in the joints.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
|2 Tablets Contain: |
Manganese (Mn. Amino Acid Chelate) 10 mg
Perna Canaliculus (Green Lipped Mussel) 1000 mg
Glucosamine Sulfate (from Shrimp and Crab) 600 mg
Methylsulfonylmethane 400 mg
Dimethylglycine HCl 200 mg
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, silicon dioxide, cinnamon oil, polyethylene glycol, methylcellulose, titanium dioxide.
Glyco-Flex® II For Humans contains: Crustacean shellfish (shrimp and crab) and soy.
|As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets, 3 times daily with food for 2 to 4 weeks, then reduce to 2 tablets once or twice daily with food or as directed by your health care practitioner.|
|If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this or any nutritional product.|
Overall Rating for Glyco-Flex II for Humans 180 Tablets