Domestic orders placed by 5 PM Eastern Time will be packed and shipped the
same day, pending verification of billing information and the shipping
Orders containing refrigerated items will be processed as quickly as possible, but won't necessarily be shipped out the same day.
If an item on your order is on backorder we will notify you by email
and we will ship what we have in stock, the backordered item (s) will be
shipped as soon as it is back in stock (usually within 1 week or less)
Excludes all orders placed during weekends and on major US holidays(Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day)
Order status and tracking information is updated
1 business day or less after the order is placed . You can now get real-time
status on your PureFormulas order on your cellphone or online.
Track your order
Order before 5 p.m. EST and this item will ship out today. Except during weekends and holidays.
We’re fast like that. Place your order before 5 p.m. and it will ship the same day, as long as we can verify billing and shipping information. Refrigerated items will be processed quickly, but might not ship the same day.
If it’s backordered, we’ll notify you by email and will ship it when it’s available (usually 1 week or less).
This herbal tincture helps to alleviate abdominal discomfort and to relieve chronic constipation.
About the Formula
• Echinacea Angustifolia is well known for its use in helping the body to recover from acute infections. Echinacea is a wildflower native to North America and was used by some Native American tribes to treat venomous bites. It activates white blood cells and may increase interferon production, which is important in fighting viral infections. Echinacea is especially indicated for people who are fatigued and present with swollen lymph nodes. Recent research indicates that echinacea is most helpful at the onset of acute infections rather than for prevention of colds and flu.
• Astragalus Membranaceus is native to China and used extensively in Traditional Chinese Medicine as a Qi (chi) tonic. Astragalus is thought to act as an immune tonic. This herb may increase bile flow to improve appetite and digestion hence it is especially indicated for people in a weakened state. Astragalus is also used to treat hepatitis and as an adjunctive therapy for people with cancer.
• Pau d’arco is a Latin American herb with possible applications for both acute and chronic illnesses including infections and cancer. In vitro studies have shown it to be anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal. Indigenous people in Central and South America as well as Caribbean healers use pau d’arco for infectious diseases, wounds, and other health conditions.
• Cat’s Claw Bark is another South American herb with many traditional applications including rheumatism, intestinal complaints, and wound healing. In vitro studies suggest that cat’s claw bark stimulates immune function. This herb has also been clinically proven to improve osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
• Maitake, Reishi, and Shiitake mushrooms contain complex polysaccharides that enhance immune function. These mushrooms are traditionally classified as immune modulators. Maitake may have specific benefits for people with cancer or HIV infection. Reishi mushrooms have wide applications in addition to immune function including decreasing blood pressure and LDL cholesterol, and improving the health of people with hepatitis B, cancer, and diabetes. In addition to its benefits in improving survival in some people with cancer, shiitake has also been shown to reduce the recurrence of genital warts.
• Eleutherococcus Senticosus is also known as Siberian ginseng. Eleuthero has a long history in Asia of being used to prevent respiratory infections, cold, and flu. In Russia, Eleuthero has been used to enhance endurance of athletes, prevent stress-related illness, and to counteract the effects of radiation exposure from the accident at Chernobyl.
• Schisandra is an herb native to China, Russia and Korea. Herbalists have used it as an adaptogen, helping the body respond to stress. Recent research suggests that some of the lignans present in schisandra have an immunomodulating effect.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
PureFormulas is your one-stop shop for health supplements, vitamins, minerals and other nutritional supplements. We carry thousands of products from a huge variety of prescreened manufacturers because our goal is to help you achieve optimal health, regardless of your age, lifestyle or location.
At PureFormulas, we hand pick every item in our inventory. We only work with the most reputable, trusted manufacturers of vitamins, minerals and nutritional supplements.
When you order from PureFormulas, you're getting access to our large inventory, the convenience of fast, free shipping, and the comfort of knowing your order is guaranteed authentic and fresh. Our dedicated team is here to make sure you have access to the best health supplements, vitamins and minerals and other nutritional supplements. Our friendly, efficient customer service is second-to-none, and we guarantee your satisfaction on every order you place through PureFormulas.
We invite you to browse our large selection of vitamins and minerals, nutritional supplements and other health supplements, and please contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting your needs today!
Domestic orders placed by 5 PM Eastern Time will be packed and shipped the same day, pending verification of billing information and the shipping method selected. Orders containing out-of-stock items or refrigerated items will be processed as quickly as possible, but won't necessarily be shipped out the same day.
Excludes all orders placed during weekends and on major US holidays (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day).