Domestic orders placed by 5 PM Eastern Time will be packed and shipped the
same day, pending verification of billing information and the shipping
Orders containing refrigerated items will be processed as quickly as possible, but won't necessarily be shipped out the same day.
If an item on your order is on backorder we will notify you by email
and we will ship what we have in stock, the backordered item (s) will be
shipped as soon as it is back in stock (usually within 1 week or less)
Excludes all orders placed during weekends and on major US holidays(Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day)
Order status and tracking information is updated
1 business day or less after the order is placed . You can now get real-time
status on your PureFormulas order on your cellphone or online.
Track your order
Order before 5 p.m. EST and this item will ship out today. Except during weekends and holidays.
We’re fast like that. Place your order before 5 p.m. and it will ship the same day, as long as we can verify billing and shipping information. Refrigerated items will be processed quickly, but might not ship the same day.
If it’s backordered, we’ll notify you by email and will ship it when it’s available (usually 1 week or less).
This combination of herbs may help support conditions associated with inflammation and pain.
About the Formula
• Boswellia Serrata is found throughout western and central India. It is used in Ayurvedic medicine to target conditions like arthritis, asthma, and colitis. Like several other herbs in this formulation, Boswellia does not possess the unpleasant gastric side effects exhibited by anti-inflammatory drugs. The mechanism of action by which Boswellia improves arthritis is thought to be improved blood supply to the joints and the prevention of connective tissue breakdown.
• Cat’s Claw (Uncaria tomentosa), also called uña de gato, is a South American herb found primarily in the Andes mountains. The root bark has research supporting its traditional use in treating various types of arthritis. Indigenous peoples of the Peruvian rainforest have also used Uncaria for asthma, fevers, ulcers, wounds, menstrual regulation, general weakness, and detoxification.
• Devil’s Claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) has a long history of being used by herbalists to help people with osteo- and rheumatoid arthritis. Devil’s claw is indigenous to South Africa. Its actions in helping arthritis are thought to be due to harpagosides, which are glycosides found primarily in the secondary tubers of the plant. Unlike NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), devil’s claw does not damage the stomach lining. In fact, this herb has been used as a digestive tonic.
• Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is a yellow culinary spice with numerous medicinal benefits. In addition to being an anti-oxidant and cholagogue, turmeric has potent anti-inflammatory actions. Turmeric inhibits the formation of the pro-inflammatory mediators thromboxane and prostaglandin. Additionally, it does not interfere with beneficial prostaglandin production and therefore does not harm the stomach lining like pharmaceutical anti-inflammatory agents.
• Urtica dioica, commonly known as stinging nettle, is a common and widespread weed in temperate regions of Asia, Europe, North America, Japan, Australia, and South Africa. The plant is covered in stinging hairs that release an acrid fluid which causes a temporary burning or tingling sensation on the skin. All parts of the plant are useful to humans: the plant stem has fibers that have been used to make cloth, the leaves may be cooked and eaten as nutritious greens, and the leaf, root and seeds have a rich history of medicinal use by herbalists worldwide. Chief among its indications are allergic rhinitis, inflammation, hormonal disorders, and urinary tract disorders.
• Yucca root is indigenous to the southwestern USA and parts of Mexico. This desert plant contains saponins which may counter chronic joint inflammation. Herbalists have also used yucca to treat dandruff and prostatitis. In addition to the steroidal-like activity of the saponins, yucca is also thought to be anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. Yucca root has been used as a soap or shampoo due to its natural foaming properties, hence its common name “soapweed.” Yucca should not be used for prolonged, uninterrupted periods of time (3 months or longer) due to the possibility of slowed absorption of the fat soluble vitamins A, D, E and K.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
PureFormulas is your one-stop shop for health supplements, vitamins, minerals and other nutritional supplements. We carry thousands of products from a huge variety of prescreened manufacturers because our goal is to help you achieve optimal health, regardless of your age, lifestyle or location.
At PureFormulas, we hand pick every item in our inventory. We only work with the most reputable, trusted manufacturers of vitamins, minerals and nutritional supplements.
When you order from PureFormulas, you're getting access to our large inventory, the convenience of fast, free shipping, and the comfort of knowing your order is guaranteed authentic and fresh. Our dedicated team is here to make sure you have access to the best health supplements, vitamins and minerals and other nutritional supplements. Our friendly, efficient customer service is second-to-none, and we guarantee your satisfaction on every order you place through PureFormulas.
We invite you to browse our large selection of vitamins and minerals, nutritional supplements and other health supplements, and please contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting your needs today!
Domestic orders placed by 5 PM Eastern Time will be packed and shipped the same day, pending verification of billing information and the shipping method selected. Orders containing out-of-stock items or refrigerated items will be processed as quickly as possible, but won't necessarily be shipped out the same day.
Excludes all orders placed during weekends and on major US holidays (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day).