|MFG # 02jw812.060|
Official Website: http://www.nutritionalfrontiers.com
Frontier Krill Oil is derived from Antarctic Krill, which naturally contain a unique blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, phospholipids and choline, as well the antioxidants: Vitamins A and E and astaxanthin.
Frontier Krill Oil is a supplement that supports:
• healthy cardiovascular function
• joint and skin health
• mental alertness
• menstrual comfort
Superiority of Frontier Krill Oil
• Frontier Krill Oil is Independently Tested for superior antioxidant activity, stability and safety.
• The fats in Frontier Krill Oil are in the form of phospholipids, which means they are highly bioavailable, absorbable and immediately available to help protect cell membranes.
• Frontier Krill Oil has potent antioxidant activity. It has a ORAC value of 378 (fish oil has an ORAC value of 8).
• These antioxidants support health, but also stabilize the fat to keep it from getting a fishy taste.
• Omega 3 fatty acids support cardiovascular function.
• EPA and DHA help maintain cholesterol levels within normal ranges.
• Phospholipids are fundamental in maintaining and supporting optimal brain function.
• The ratio of fats in krill oil phospholipids are similar to that found in the human brain.
• Frontier Krill Oil supplies significant amounts of highly bioavailable Omega-3 fatty acids, which support brain health and function.
• EPA and DHA support emotional symptoms related to physiological conditions and stress.
Joint Function Support:
• Frontier Krill Oil may be beneficial to joint health.
• Frontier Krill Oil supports healthy prostaglandin production.
• Frontier Krill Oil has been clinically shown to maintain healthy levels of C-Reactive Protein (CRP), a protein associated with joint health.
• EPA and DHA support joint comfort.
• Phospholipids, DHA and EPA work together to reduce the discomfort associated with PMS. Phospholipids also exert a balancing effect on certain important brain neurotransmitters that affect the emotional and psychological aspects of PMS.
• Research studies indicate that women consuming Frontier Krill Oil experienced less abdominal swelling and discomfort during the menstruation cycle. It has been shown to help alleviate cramps, water-retention and mild mood changes associated with PMS.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.