Melatonin Spray (Liposomal) 1 oz (30 ml)
Item # DV1285
Our Price: $16.80
Free Shipping Included for all US addresses and territories
Product Q & A
|MFG # 200361|
UPC # 26664236111
Official Website: http://www.davincilabs.com
A dietary supplement to support normal sleep.
• Each capsule contains 3 mg of the highest quality synthetic Melatonin in a liposomal delivery system.
• Sleep support
• Antioxidant and Immune system support
• Balanced circadian rhythms important for recovery from jet-lag and rotating shift work
• Mood Balance
What is Melatonin?
• Melatonin is the principle hormone produced and secreted by the brain’s pineal gland and is responsible for maintaining circadian rhythm (the body’s biological clock), regulating the endocrine (hormone) system and supporting the immune system.
• The level of melatonin produced by the body is heavily influenced by sunlight. At night, the secretion of melatonin is much higher than during the day. When this process is interrupted, certain symptoms can occur such as disruptions in the sleep/wake cycle, headaches, mental and physical fatigue and irritability.
Why is Melatonin important?
• Low levels of melatonin could result in poor sleep patterns, low mood, delayed sleep phase syndrome, insomnia associated with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, irritability, learning disorders, poor concentration, seasonal affective disorder, menstrual
disturbances and headaches.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
|Serving Size: 2 sprays (0.4 ml)|
Servings Per Container: 75
Amount Per Serving
Melatonin 3 mg
Stevia Leaf Extract 2 mg
Other Ingredients: glycerin, water, citric acid, sunflower lecithin, xanthan gum, natural orange flavor.
Allergy Information - Product Details
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Flavors
- Preservatives Free
- Soy Free
- Veggie Product
|As a dietary supplement, hold nozzle 1” from mouth, spray twice and swallow, or as directed by your health care practitioner.|
Shake well before each use.
|Melatonin is non-toxic, however, it should not be taken by
adolescents, pregnant or lactating women, persons taking cortisone or persons with kidney disease.|
Overall Rating for Melatonin Spray (Liposomal) 1 oz (30 ml)
|(based on 1 review)|
By Lori F. from New York, NY on June 11, 2011
The first time I took this I was not in bed and felt a bit off kilter.. which is why I ONLY now take it while in bed. It did make me sleepy and relaxed.. No need for the ambien since.. :)
I would recommend this item to a friend.