Domestic orders placed by 5 PM Eastern Time will be packed and shipped the
same day, pending verification of billing information and the shipping
Orders containing refrigerated items will be processed as quickly as possible, but won't necessarily be shipped out the same day.
If an item on your order is on backorder we will notify you by email
and we will ship what we have in stock, the backordered item (s) will be
shipped as soon as it is back in stock (usually within 1 week or less)
Excludes all orders placed during weekends and on major US holidays(Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day)
Order status and tracking information is updated
1 business day or less after the order is placed . You can now get real-time
status on your PureFormulas order on your cellphone or online.
Track your order
Order before 5 p.m. EST and this item will ship out today. Except during weekends and holidays.
We’re fast like that. Place your order before 5 p.m. and it will ship the same day, as long as we can verify billing and shipping information. Refrigerated items will be processed quickly, but might not ship the same day.
If it’s backordered, we’ll notify you by email and will ship it when it’s available (usually 1 week or less).
Helps normalize estrogen levels for both breast and uterine health. Helps the liver to metabolize estrogen more effectively.
What are fibroids? Up to 40 percent of American women 35 and older have fibroids. Breast fibroids are moveable‚ rubbery nodules near the surface of the breasts‚ causing painful breast swelling. Uterine fibroids‚ more common than blue eyes‚ are benign growths between the size of a walnut and an orange‚ that appear on uterine walls. They can cause excessive menstrual bleeding‚ abdominal pain‚ bladder problems‚ painful intercourse and‚ in rare cases‚ infertility.
What causes breast and uterine fibroids? Excess estrogen that isn’t being processed smoothly by the liver and an under-active thyroid are the normal cause for fibroids. A diet high in caffeinated foods and hormone-injected meats can also play a role. Benign fibroid growths usually cease after menopause; new growths after menopause may mean breast or uterine cancer. Avoid synthetic estrogens if possible. They can keep fibroids growing even after menopause.
How can Crystal Star Fibro Defense™ help? Natural therapies are consistently successful in helping women to avoid fibroid complications. Breast swelling and painful uterine cramping can disappear within weeks after a change to a low fat‚ vegetarian diet. Care for your liver‚ which metabolizes estrogens‚ will help to prevent fibroids. Fibro Defense™ contains whole herbs that target breast swelling‚ support the liver‚ as well as protect against growths and cysts. The natural therapy of Crystal Star Fibro Defense™ can be your first defense against painful fibroids.
About the Herbs: - Pau d’Arco (Tabebuia heptaphylla): a powerful herb helpful for fibroid reduction; antibacterial properties make it useful for breast and uterine infections.
- Maitake Mushroom (Grifola frondosa): added to this formula for its immune enhancing activity.
- Goldenseal Root (Hydrastis canadensis): an anti-inflammatory‚ antibacterial and tonic for the female reproductive system.
- Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum): sea veggie minerals in kelp help boost the thyroid‚ involved in most women’s problems‚ and improve the bioavailability of the formula.
- Watercress (Nasturtium officinale): a good blood cleanser and diuretic (helps reduce fluid congestion and bloating).
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus): a North Atlantic species of kelp‚ high in minerals‚ that helps boost the thyroid involved in most women’s problems; improves the bioavailability of the formula.
- Dandelion Root and Leaf (Taraxacum officianalis): releases bloat and congestion while replenishing minerals.
- Black Cohosh Root (Cimicifuga racemosa): estrogen balancer that can help reduce menstrual pain.
- Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis): an estrogen balancer‚ uterine tonic and antispasmodic.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): a high iron source for women; restorative for women under chronic stress.
- Red Raspberry Leaf (Rubus idaeus): uterine relaxant and tonic.
- Yellow Dock (Rumex crispus): a rich source of herbal iron for blood building; cleanses the liver and improves hormone metabolism.
- Protease: an enzyme that helps to dissolve abnormal tissue and cleanse the bloodstream.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
PureFormulas is your one-stop shop for health supplements, vitamins, minerals and other nutritional supplements. We carry thousands of products from a huge variety of prescreened manufacturers because our goal is to help you achieve optimal health, regardless of your age, lifestyle or location.
At PureFormulas, we hand pick every item in our inventory. We only work with the most reputable, trusted manufacturers of vitamins, minerals and nutritional supplements.
When you order from PureFormulas, you're getting access to our large inventory, the convenience of fast, free shipping, and the comfort of knowing your order is guaranteed authentic and fresh. Our dedicated team is here to make sure you have access to the best health supplements, vitamins and minerals and other nutritional supplements. Our friendly, efficient customer service is second-to-none, and we guarantee your satisfaction on every order you place through PureFormulas.
We invite you to browse our large selection of vitamins and minerals, nutritional supplements and other health supplements, and please contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting your needs today!
Domestic orders placed by 5 PM Eastern Time will be packed and shipped the same day, pending verification of billing information and the shipping method selected. Orders containing out-of-stock items or refrigerated items will be processed as quickly as possible, but won't necessarily be shipped out the same day.
Excludes all orders placed during weekends and on major US holidays (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day).