Neuro-Balance 620 mg 120 Capsules
Item # MON1025
Regular Price: $47.82Our Price: $33.47
Free Shipping Included for all US addresses and territories
Product Q & A
|MFG # 10080|
UPC # 683268100806
Official Website: http://montiff.com
• Low levels of Norepinephrine (NE) are associated with depression, and have correlated to low levels of Tyrosine in the plasma.
• Supplementation with Tyrosine has been proven effective in raising the plasma levels of Tyrosine, and has been clinically effective in the treatment of depression associated with catecholaminedeficiencies.
• Many studies substantiate the effectiveness in use of Tyrosine with depressed individuals.
• Reduced catecholamine levels have been associated with behavioral changes related to stress.
• Tyrosine supplementation has resulted in decreased anxiety and improvement in mood.
• Tyrosine supplementation has also resulted in increased ability to concentrate.
• Other symptoms of stress, such as headache and muscle discomfort have been reduced after supplementation with Tyrosine.
• The chronic use of cocaine reduces Dopamine (DA) and Norepinephrine (NA) metabolites, interfering with the catecholamine biochemistry in the brain and causing a chemical imbalance.
• The withdrawal symptoms including, drug craving, depression, anxiety, irritability etc. are associated with chemical imbalances caused by cocaine addiction.
• Tyrosine levels are measurably low on those addicted to cocaine and supplementation with Tyrosine improves catecholamine biochemistry and assists in decreased symptoms of withdrawal
• Narcolepsy is a disorder causing a sudden urge to sleep.
• This disorder is associated with a Dopamine abnormality.
• The precursor to dopamine is Tyrosine, and studies support the benefits of Tyrosine supplementation for this condition. Some research indicates B-6 may reduce positive results in this disorder, therefore, Montiff Pure Tyrosine may be considered as an alternative to NeuroBalance.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF NEURO-BALANCE?
• Montiff uses only the highest quality amino acids, including L-Tyrosine and N-Acetyl-L- Tyrosine.
• N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine crosses the blood barrier quickly, and is included in this formula for fast assimilation and increased effectiveness.
• Pyridoxal 5’ Phosphate is necessary for the proper conversion into catecholamines, and it is included in the formulation of Neuro-Balance.
• Neuro-Balance is encapsulated for quick digestion and assimilation.
• Desiccant pads are included in this and all Montiff’s products to insure freshness.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
|Ingredients per each 620 mg capsule: |
N-Acetyl- L-Tyrosine 100 mg.
Pyridoxal 5'Phospahte (P-5'-P) 20mg.
|Take 2 capsules at least 30 minutes before breakfast and 2 capsules mid-morning or 30 minutes before lunch-on an empty stomach.
Take with fruit juice or water.|
Overall Rating for Neuro-Balance 620 mg 120 Capsules