Domestic orders placed by 5 PM Eastern Time will be packed and shipped the
same day, pending verification of billing information and the shipping
Orders containing refrigerated items will be processed as quickly as possible, but won't necessarily be shipped out the same day.
If an item on your order is on backorder we will notify you by email
and we will ship what we have in stock, the backordered item (s) will be
shipped as soon as it is back in stock (usually within 1 week or less)
Excludes all orders placed during weekends and on major US holidays(Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day)
Order status and tracking information is updated
1 business day or less after the order is placed . You can now get real-time
status on your PureFormulas order on your cellphone or online.
Track your order
Order before 5 p.m. EST and this item will ship out today. Except during weekends and holidays.
We’re fast like that. Place your order before 5 p.m. and it will ship the same day, as long as we can verify billing and shipping information. Refrigerated items will be processed quickly, but might not ship the same day.
If it’s backordered, we’ll notify you by email and will ship it when it’s available (usually 1 week or less).
Physicians and nutritionists are recommending a diet rich in brightly-colored fruits and vegetables because they contain phytonutrients that act as antioxidants to ward off free radical damage. From polyphenols in apples to natural vitamin C from the Amazonian Acerola cherry, PaleoReds™ combines over a dozen fruits and vegetables and their phytonutrients from the red/purple group to help reduce the risk of common chronic diseases and premature ageing. For our new PaleoReds™ powder, Designs for Health has chosen the highest-quality, antioxidant-rich, over 70% certified organic ingredients, all of which meet the highest quality standards. The grape skin extract is standardized to resveratrol and the pomegranate is standardized to ellagic acid. This great tasting fruit and berry formula is ideal for patients who need antioxidants yet are sensitive to synthetic vitamin C made from corn.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 9 Grams (approx. one tablespoon) Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Calories 30 Sodium 25mg / 1% Total Carbohydrate 8g / 3%* Dietary Fiber 1g / 4%* Sugars 6g / ** Protein 1g / 2%* Vitamin A (Beta-Carotene) 309 IU / 6% Vitamin C 120mg / 200% Calcium 40mg / 4%
PureFormulas is your one-stop shop for health supplements, vitamins, minerals and other nutritional supplements. We carry thousands of products from a huge variety of prescreened manufacturers because our goal is to help you achieve optimal health, regardless of your age, lifestyle or location.
At PureFormulas, we hand pick every item in our inventory. We only work with the most reputable, trusted manufacturers of vitamins, minerals and nutritional supplements.
When you order from PureFormulas, you're getting access to our large inventory, the convenience of fast, free shipping, and the comfort of knowing your order is guaranteed authentic and fresh. Our dedicated team is here to make sure you have access to the best health supplements, vitamins and minerals and other nutritional supplements. Our friendly, efficient customer service is second-to-none, and we guarantee your satisfaction on every order you place through PureFormulas.
We invite you to browse our large selection of vitamins and minerals, nutritional supplements and other health supplements, and please contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting your needs today!
Domestic orders placed by 5 PM Eastern Time will be packed and shipped the same day, pending verification of billing information and the shipping method selected. Orders containing out-of-stock items or refrigerated items will be processed as quickly as possible, but won't necessarily be shipped out the same day.
Excludes all orders placed during weekends and on major US holidays (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day).