Prost 8 Palmetto 160 mg 90 Softgels
Item # MON1027
Regular Price: $31.26Our Price: $21.88
Free Shipping Included for all US addresses and territories
Product Q & A
|MFG # 10366|
UPC # 683268103661
Official Website: http://montiff.com
WHAT IS SAW PALMETTO
Saw Palmetto is a plant native to southeastern U.S., and its berries have beneficial properties regarding the prostate gland. The partially dried non toxic berries have been available as whole berries and powdered whole berries; however, the most potent form is the standardized concentrated xtract, derived from the active part of the berry. Studies of this herb indicate the main active ingredients are fatty acids, which should be no less than 85% (and preferably 85-95%) of the content to correlate with the doses used to be effective.
WHAT ARE THE EFFECTS OF SAW PALMETTO BERRY?
• Saw Palmetto Berry has steroid reductase inhibitor properties and creates antiandrogenic action, thereby inhibiting the enzyme, testosterone-5-a-reductase, which causes the enlargement of the gland.
• It also promotes an anti-inflammatory effect.
• Medical studies indicate significant improvement of symptoms of benign prostate enlargement within a month, including urinary flow.
• In other research with patients administered Serenoa extract (palmetto berry extract) a decrease in testosterone levels in the prostate was noted after 30 days. Palmetto berry extract appears to counteract local hyperandrogenism, which is one of the major factors in the development of adenomatous glandular tissue.
BENEFITS OF PROST-8-PALMETTO
• It contains the purest available standardized concentrated palmetto berry extract with the active fatty acid content of 85-95%.
• PUMPKIN SEED OIL has beneficial effects, and works synergistically with saw palmetto berry for maximum results. It will also enhance the absorption of the Lycopene (which has beneficial protective properties) in the Super Antioxidant Formula,
• Desiccant pads are included to maintain optimal freshness.
WHY ARE ANTIOXIDANTS RECOMMENDED?
Over 40,000 men die each year from prostate cancer. Antioxidants have anticarcinogenic properties.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
|Ingredients per softgel: |
SawPalmetto Extract (85-95% Fatty Acids) 160 mg
Pumpkin Seed Oil 160 mg
Gelatin 89 mg
Glycerin 50 mg
Water 14 mg
Carob Extract Concentrate 15 mg
Titanium Dioxide Liquid 2 mg
|1-3 Soft gels twice daily, or as needed.|
|A baseline PSA test and a digital rectal exam (DRE) should be administered with any prostate disorders, or routinely for men over 50. Subsequent PSA tests should be required periodically.
Discretion is advised for patients with chronic diseases of the intestinal tract, such as peptic ulcer, gastroesophageal reflux, and ulcerative colitis, since saw palmetto might aggravate these conditions.|
Overall Rating for Prost 8 Palmetto 160 mg 90 Softgels