Prosta-Pro-Tec 694 mg 100 Capsules
Item # MON1028
Regular Price: $48.00Our Price: $33.60
Free Shipping Included for all US addresses and territories
Product Q & A
|MFG # 10180|
UPC # 683268101803
Official Website: http://montiff.com
THE BENEFITS OF THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS TO SUPPORT PROSTATE HEALTH:
• SAW PALMETTO EXTRACT: Saw Palmetto Berry (a phytosterol) has steroid reductase inhibitor properties and creates antiandrogenic action; thereby inhibiting the enzyme, testosterone-5-?-reductase, which causes the enlargement of the gland.
• BETA-SITOSTEROL: Active ingredient found in the Saw Palmetto Berry. Enhances T cell activity and is efficacious in improving urinary symptoms and flow in BPH, by removing toxins.
• PUMPKIN SEED EXTRACT: has beneficial effects, and works synergistically with Saw Palmetto Berry for maximum results. It will also enhance the absorption of Lycopene.
• BROCCOLI SPROUT EXTRACT: Has high anticarcinogenic activities. Contains sulforaphane, which has been noted by researchers to lower the risk of many forms of cancer, including prostate cancer.
• D-CALCIUM GLUCARATE : A form of glucaric acid, a natural compound found in the body with detoxification properties. It helps by detoxifying harmful carcinogenic pesticides, such as DDT and Atrazine.
• GRAPE SEED & GRAPE SKIN EXTRACT: Have reservatrol (compound in grape skin & wine) which may protect healthy cells from chemotherapeutic activity. Polyphenols in grapes may induce apotosis of prostate cancer cells. Also helps to increase Glutathione levels.
• QUERCITIN: A flavonoid that inhibits free radical damage to cells, and has anti-inflammatory properties, which may be beneficial for prostatitis.
• SILYMARIN EXTRACT: (from milk thistle plant) Hepatoprotectant – increases Glutathione in the liver and supports liver function. Helps detoxify the liver from, & protects against, tetrachloride & galactosamine. Contains silibinin, which may inhibit prostate carcinogenesis.
• TOCOTRIENOLS/ Tocopherols (mixed): Vitamin E suppresses androgen & antigen (PSA) receptors in prostate cancer. Tocotrienols are a special form of Vitamin E - with enhance free radical scavenging ability.
• d-ALPHA TOCOPHERYL SUCCINATE: Another important form of Vitamin E, which is adjunctive to radiation therapy and assists in apoptosis.
• ORIGANUM VULGARE EXTRACT: Contains the active phenolic compound, rosmarinic acid. It is an antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and cancerpreventative properties.
• BILBERRY EXTRACT: A flavonoid (member of blueberry family) with high antioxidant properties. It is a rich source of anthocyanin and has natural phytochemicals.
• CRANBERRY EXTRACT: Cranberries are flavonoids (a rich source of Quercetin) with antioxidant properties.
• GINGKO BILBOA EXTRACT: Has free radical scavenging properties.
• SELENOMETHIONINE: A chelate of Selenium and Methionine for better absorption. Selenium is an antioxidant with “free radical” terminators. It may reduce the risk of several chemically or virally induced cancers, including prostate cancer.
• TOMATO EXTRACT: Has high levels of Lycopene, a cancer-fighting compound, especially important for the prostate. Tomatoes also contain p-coumaric acid and cholorgenic acid to help block nitrosamine formation.
• STIGMASTEROL: A phytosterol with 5 alpha-reductase inhibitory activity.
• CAMPESTEROL: Phytosterol found to have beneficial results for BPH.
• SELENICEREUS GRANDIFLORUS POWDER: (Cactus Flower) May be beneficial for BPH, since it might inhibit lipid peroxidation, assists androgen amortization and testosterone reduction.
• ALPHA LIPOIC ACID: A potent antioxidant that helps prevent oxidative damage caused by free radicals. ALA also increases Glutathione production.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
Servings Per Container: 100
Each capsule contains 694 mg of a proprietary blend of:
d-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate 30 IU
Saw Palmetto extract
Grape skin extract
Broccoli sprout extract
Pumpkin seed extract
Alpha lipoic acid
Grape seed extract
Origanium vulgare extract
Selenicereus grandiflorus (PWD)
Gingko biloba extract
Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
| nutrtional support for healthy men 40 and over:
3 Prosta-Pro-Tect per day (1 with each meal) The following is also recommended:
Prost-8-Palmetto 2 per day (1 with breakf., 1 with din.) B-Complete 3 per day (1 with each meal) Vita-Minz Plus 2 per day (1 with breakf., 1 with din.) All-Basic amino acid formula - 2 per day (1 with breakfast, 1 with
dinner) Super C Plus 1 per day|
nutritional support for men with bph:
5 Prosta-Pro-Tect per day (2 with breakfast, 1 with lunch and 2 with dinner) The following is also recommended:
Prost-8-Palmetto 4 per day (1with breakfast, 2 with lunch and 1 with dinner) B-Complete 2 per day (1 with breakfast, 1 with dinner) Vita-Minz Plus 3 per day (1 with breakfast., 1 with lunch, 1 with dinner) Super-C Plus -
2 per day (1 with breakfast, 1 with dinner) Vaso-Lene 3 per day (1 with meals)
nutritional support for men with prostate cancer: 6 - 9 Prosta Pro-Tect per day (2-3 with each meal) The following is also recommended:
Prost-8-Palmetto 3 per day (1with breakfast, 1 with lunch and 1 with dinner) B-Complete 3 per day (1 with each meal) Vita-Minz Plus 4 per day (1 with brkf.,2 with lunch, 1 with dinner) Super-E-Plus- 3 per day (1 with
each meal) Super C Plus - 3 per day ( 1 with each meal) Glutathione Reduced ½ tsp. per day (Ό tsp. at breakfast and Ό tsp. at dinner)
|Those taking the drug coumadin should avoid taking large amounts of ginko biloba.
Although this product contains only a small amount of this antioxidant, the health practitioner should be advised.|
Overall Rating for Prosta-Pro-Tec 694 mg 100 Capsules