Domestic orders placed by 5 PM Eastern Time will be packed and shipped the
same day, pending verification of billing information and the shipping
Orders containing refrigerated items will be processed as quickly as possible, but won't necessarily be shipped out the same day.
If an item on your order is on backorder we will notify you by email
and we will ship what we have in stock, the backordered item (s) will be
shipped as soon as it is back in stock (usually within 1 week or less)
Excludes all orders placed during weekends and on major US holidays(Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day)
Order status and tracking information is updated
1 business day or less after the order is placed . You can now get real-time
status on your PureFormulas order on your cellphone or online.
Track your order
Order before 5 p.m. EST and this item will ship out today. Except during weekends and holidays.
We’re fast like that. Place your order before 5 p.m. and it will ship the same day, as long as we can verify billing and shipping information. Refrigerated items will be processed quickly, but might not ship the same day.
If it’s backordered, we’ll notify you by email and will ship it when it’s available (usually 1 week or less).
What is Sleep Already? Sleep Already™ is a natural sleep remedy that may help to promote a deep and sound sleep. Sleeping problems plague the modern world. After a long day at work or school it can be difficult to relax‚ and this may make it very hard to fall asleep. Sleep Already combines some of the best natural sleeping remedies‚ and it may also be a natural remedy for insomnia. Sleep Already gets its beneficial effects from its natural ingredients.
Why use Sleep Already? - Naturally calms mind & body to prepare for sleep. - Unique herbal blend is safe‚ yet effective. - Non-Addictive & will not cause morning hangovers.
What Ingredients are in Sleep Already? Sleep Already helps calm the mind and promote deep sleep from its MelaFlor™ proprietary blend.
How do these ingredients work?
- Melatonin supports proper sleeping patterns. It's naturally made in the pineal gland‚ and it is secreted when it becomes dark outside. Melatonin is commonly used to help with jetlag‚ and research has suggested that it may promote proper sleep during travel.
- Valerian is a great natural sleep remedy‚ and it helps to support the brains gamma-aminobutyric acid‚ also known as GABA. GABA helps to relax the mind‚ and this may make it easier to fall asleep. The National Institutes of Health has stated that it may help to reduce the time it takes to fall asleep.
- Lemon Balm is a great sleep remedy‚ and research has shown that it works better with valerian. It may also help to combat anxiety and stress.
- Passiflora has a long history as a natural remedy for insomnia‚ because it may help to sedate the body. It is used to help calm the mind‚ and this may help to support healthy sleeping patterns.
- L-Theanine is an amino acid‚ and it may help to promote sleep. It helps by maintaining healthy brain chemistry‚ and it may also help with anxiety.
- Magnesium is essential to proper nervous function. When magnesium levels are low the body can feel nervous and muscle cramps and spasms frequently occur. Both of these factors can make it hard to fall asleep‚ so it is important to provide the body with plenty of magnesium.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules Servings Per Container: 30
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (capsule)‚ rice flour‚ vegetable stearate.
This Product is vegetarian‚ dairy free‚ wheat free‚ yeast free‚ soy free‚ corn free‚ sugar free‚ citrus free. Free of common allergens. No artificial ingredients.
Manufactured to cGMP Standards.
As a dietary supplement to support restful sleep‚ take 2 capsules‚ 30-45 minutes before bedtime‚ or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product should not be taken by adolescents‚ pregnant or nursing women‚ persons with kidney disease‚ or if you are taking antidepressants‚ MAOI drugs‚ or cortisone. Store in a cool‚ dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Note: Color of this product may vary due to color variations of natural ingredients.
PureFormulas is your one-stop shop for health supplements, vitamins, minerals and other nutritional supplements. We carry thousands of products from a huge variety of prescreened manufacturers because our goal is to help you achieve optimal health, regardless of your age, lifestyle or location.
At PureFormulas, we hand pick every item in our inventory. We only work with the most reputable, trusted manufacturers of vitamins, minerals and nutritional supplements.
When you order from PureFormulas, you're getting access to our large inventory, the convenience of fast, free shipping, and the comfort of knowing your order is guaranteed authentic and fresh. Our dedicated team is here to make sure you have access to the best health supplements, vitamins and minerals and other nutritional supplements. Our friendly, efficient customer service is second-to-none, and we guarantee your satisfaction on every order you place through PureFormulas.
We invite you to browse our large selection of vitamins and minerals, nutritional supplements and other health supplements, and please contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting your needs today!
Domestic orders placed by 5 PM Eastern Time will be packed and shipped the same day, pending verification of billing information and the shipping method selected. Orders containing out-of-stock items or refrigerated items will be processed as quickly as possible, but won't necessarily be shipped out the same day.
Excludes all orders placed during weekends and on major US holidays (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day).