|MFG # 10110|
UPC # 784308101101
Official Website: http://montiff.com
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF VITA-MINZ-PLUS?
This is a unique formulation of the highest quality vitamins, minerals PLUS antioxidants in a capsule for fast assimilation. Desiccant pads are included to insure optimum freshness.
WHY ARE VITAMINS & MINERALS IMPORTANT?
Vitamins and minerals are compounds necessary for our bodies to function, and lack of any of these essential nutrients can lead to serious health problems, which may result in disabling or even fatal diseases. Although eating a well-balanced diet can provide most of the necessary requirements, the public’s increased reliance on “ fast foods”, plus the abundance of processed foods, contribute to poor general eating habits and decrease the amount of vitamins and minerals necessary for optimum health. People rarely eat enough fruits and vegetables, as well as other required nutrients, to provide a healthy balance. This is especially common with the elderly population. Those with illness, injury and stress, as well as those on restricted diets, may not be getting sufficient nutrients from their foods alone, and they may have increased vitamin and mineral needs. Supplementation can provide the additional nutrients required for a healthy nutritional program.
SOME BENEFICIAL PROPERTIES OF VITAMINS & MINERALS ARE:
• Vitamin A (fat soluable) and Beta-Carotene (a Carotenoid which converts to A) are important for healthy skin, eyes, bones, reproduction and mucous membranes. Beta-Carotene is an antioxidant and is best taken in combination with other Carotenoids such as Lutein and Lycopene (which are in Vita-Minz-Plus).
• Vitamin B-1 (Thiamin) is necessary for proper function of the nervous system, and muscles, including the heart muscle. It is involved in glucose metabolism and is essential for energy production.
• Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin) is important for healthy skin, mucous membranes and energy metabolism.
• Vitamin B-3 (Niacin) works in the glycogen energy cycle, oxidizing fatty acids for energy.
• Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine and the active form, Pyridoxal 5’Phosphate) is essential for amino acid metabolism, hemoglobin formation, healthy nervous system, proper brain function and prevention of high homocysteine.
• Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) is essential for all cells, including red and white blood cells, and a healthy nervous system. It is also essential to help prevent harmful homocysteine levels.
• Vitamin C is an antioxidant and an important component of collagen production. It has many other important functions in the body, including the immune system.
• Vitamin D, a fat soluable vitamin essential for bone growth and teeth. It also helps with calcium and phosphorus absorption, as well as maintaining a healthy nervous system and muscles.
• Vitamin E is a vitamin and a powerful antioxidant. It is beneficial for cardiovascular health as well as having anticarcinogenic properties.
• Folic Acid is important for healthy cell production, including red and white blood cells. It also helps prevent and reduce harmful homocysteine levels, which can cause heart attacks and strokes, and has anticarcinogenic properties. Folic acid also helps prevent birth defects.
• Vitamin K is essential for proper clotting of blood.
• Calcium is a mineral necessary for proper formation and maintenance of bones and teeth.
• Chromium helps in insulin, glucose and fatty acid metabolism.
• Copper is important for many enzymes including nor-adrenaline, and helps in hemoglobin and bone structure.
• Iodine is important for healthy thyroid function and red blood cell formation.
• Manganese is involved in carbohydrate metabolism and is necessary for bone and cartilage formation.
• Molybdenum is important for bone and joint health, and normal cell function.
• Zinc is involved in energy production, healthy skin, wound healing, and prostate health.
• Selenium prohibits oxidation of lipids and acts as an antioxidant when combined with Vitamin E.
• Boron is important for calcium absorption as well as proper brain function.
• Magnesium is important for enzyme activity. It is also essential for calcium and potassium uptake and is necessary for cardiovascular health.
• Potassium is important for cardiovascular health as well as a healthy nervous system.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.