|MFG # WN3|
UPC # 766298011752
Official Website: http://www.pureencapsulations.com
What Is It?
Women’s Nutrients is designed for women over 40. It is a complete hypo-allergenic, nutrient rich, highly bioavailable multi-vitamin, multi-mineral and trace element supplement. The formula combines superior mineral cofactors, activated vitamins and antioxidants to support optimal health. These nutrients are blended with calcium-d-glucarate, lignans and herbals extracts to offer additional support for occasional stress, macular integrity, cardiovascular function and breast cell health.
Support for women over 40 Vitamin/Mineral Distinctions:
• High potency, hypo-allergenic, vegetarian formula
• Activated vitamins and superior mineral chelates for optimal absorption
• 800 mcg Metafolin® (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring universally metabolized form of folate
• Antioxidant support from naturally derived vitamin C, vitamin E, beta carotene, lycopene, lutein, zeaxanthin and alpha lipoic acid
• 400 mg calcium citrate (highest of all our multivitamins), 1,000 i.u. vitamin D3, and 100 mcg vitamin K1 for healthy bones
• 2 mg biotin for healthy hair, skin and nails
• BreastHealth Plus Supports breast cell health with HMRlignan™, calcium-d-glucarate, green tea and Curcumin C3 Complex®.
HMR-lignan™ also provides support for hot flashes.*
• MacularSynergy Complex Enhances the integrity of the macula and retina with 6 mg lutein and 1 mg zeaxanthin. Synergistic cofactors include vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and carotenoids.*
• Urinary Health Support Combines the time-tested support of cranberry with vitamin C to maintain healthy urinary tract ecology.*
• StressCalm Blend Helps moderate occasional stress with the adaptogenic properties of rhodiola rosea and the calming properties of lemon balm
What Is The Source?
The nutrients found in Women’s Nutrients are derived from the following:
Mixed carotenoids: Blakeslea trispora
Lycopene: natural tomato concentrate
Lutein: marigold flower extract
Vitamin C: corn dextrose fermentation
Vitamin D3: cholesterol from wool fat (lanolin)
Vitamin E: soybean oil
Vitamin K1: synthetic
Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl): synthetic
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): corn dextrose fermentation
Niacinamide and Niacin: synthetic
Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): corn dextrose fermentation
Folate (Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF): synthetic
Alpha lipoic acid: synthetic
Minerals: naturally derived from limestone
Sources of the mineral chelates include:
Citrate: corn dextrose fermentation
There is no detectable GMO material in this product.
Mixed carotenoid profile typically contains 4,500 mcg beta carotene, 125 mcg lycopene, 250 mcg lutein and 50 mcg zeaxanthin. Cranberry juice extract is derived from Vaccinium macrocarpon. HMRlignan™ contains 7-hydroxymatairesinol derived from Norway Spruce. Green tea extract is derived from Camellia sinensis and standardized to contain 65% total tea catechins and 23% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). Turmeric extract is derived from Curcuma longa root and standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids. Calcium d-glucarate is derived from cornstarch and glucose (United States Patent Nos. 4,845,123; 5,364,644; 5,561,160. European Patent No. 0,528,950). Red wine concentrate is derived from Vitis vinifera whole grape and standardized to contain 25% polyphenols. Grape seed extract is derived from Vitis vinifera seed and standardized to contain 92% polyphenols.
Pomegranate extract is derived from Punica granatum L. whole fruit and standardized to contain 40% punicosides. Rhodiola rosea extract is derived from the root and standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and min. 1% salidroside. Lemon balm extract is derived from Melissa officinalis leaf and standardized to contain 5% rosemarinic acid.
Curcumin C3 Complex® is a registered trademark and patented product of Sabinsa Corporation. HMRlignan™ is a trademark of Linnea Inc.
Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP™ brand.
OPTISHARP is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
Metafolin® is a registered Trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.