Delta-Fraction Tocotrienols 125 mg - 90 Softgels

by Allergy Research Group
    5.0
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

"Delta Fraction Tocotrienols by Allergy Research Group helps my skin plump and le..."  Read all reviews

Quantity per Container: 90 Softgels
Item Number: ALL1327
Serving Size: 1 Softgel Servings per Container: 90
Price per Serving:  $0.80 Price per Unit*: $0.80 per Softgel
* Price Per Unit may reflect product's price per capsule, tablet, ounce, fluid ounce, etc.
Only 9 In Stock - ORDER NOW. This item will ship today if ordered within 5 hr 24 min
$71.98
Free Shipping
Deliver one time only
Autoship every days. Never run out.
- +
 

    Delta-Fraction Tocotrienols 125 mg by Allergy Research Group may work to protect your cells from potentially harmful free radicals by providing tocotrienols‚ which are part of the vitamin E family.

    Tocotrienols may serve as antioxidants in the same way as tocopherols. However‚ tocotrienols might be able to pass through cellular membranes more easily; as a result‚ Delta-Fraction Tocotrienols 125 mg may work to promote general health more effectively than certain other vitamin E supplements.

    Every softgel contains 125 milligrams of DeltaGOLD® tocotrienols; 90 percent of that is delta-tocotrienol‚ whereas the other 10 percent is gamma-tocotrienol. Delta-Fraction Tocotrienols 125 mg is made with annatto beans‚ which are a natural source of tocotrienols.

    Finally‚ this product is tocopherol-free‚ since tocopherols may interfere with the absorption of tocotrienols.

    Take one softgel capsule in the evening with food. At the recommended dosage‚ each 90-softgel bottle of Allergy Research Group’s Delta-Fraction Tocotrienols 125 mg should last for about three months.


    These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.


  • MFG # 76670
  • UPC # 713947766709
Official Website: https://www.allergyresearchgroup.com

Serving Size: 1 softgel
Servings per container: 90

Amount per serving:
Tocotrienols (as DeltaGOLD® containing 90% delta-tocotrienol and 10% gamma-tocotrienol) 125 mg

Other ingredients: Gelatin‚ glycerin‚ purified water.

Does not contain preservatives‚ diluents‚ or artificial additives.

As a dietary supplement‚ 1 softgel daily with an evening meal‚ or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Higher doses (2 or 3 softgels) may be taken in divided doses.

Keep in a cool‚ dry place‚ tightly capped.

  • Hypoallergenic

Ratings and Reviews

Write a Review
    5.0
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
5 2
2 Reviews
  • High quality!

    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    from TX on 5/24/2016
    Delta Fraction Tocotrienols by Allergy Research Group helps my skin plump and less hair falling.
    I would recommend this item to a friend.
  • Verified Buyer

    Great product

    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    from S. Jordan, UT on 7/25/2013
    My husbands doctor prescribed Delta-Fraction Tocotrienols. Delta-Fraction Tocotrienols fits the requirement at a great price.
    I would recommend this item to a friend.

Customer Questions and Answers

Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.

Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.

Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.

If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008

If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Ask a Question

Please log in to submit a question Log In